Clekt was established in April 2020 to help businesses harness the power of their data.
We believe passionately that data is one of a business’s biggest assets, but too often, it is difficult to surface for real commercial value and painful to connect different data sources across the business.
Our Founders, Andy Tudor (a former Retail CIO) and Ian Cray (a data expert with over 25 years’ experience) recognised the opportunity to solve these challenges, and the Clekt Enterprise Data Hub was born. Our platform provides a single unified solution that enables businesses to manage and leverage both operational and analytical data in one place.
Since founding the business last year we’ve experienced significant growth and have already signed up a number of household names. We’re tapping into a market with massive demand, as companies of various sizes recognise the opportunity data presents and are willing to invest in this area.
To support our growth, we’re looking for talented, energetic and ambitious software/platform engineers to join our growing engineering team – responsible for the development of the Clekt Enterprise Data Hub platform.
The bulk of the data engineer’s work will be in building, managing and optimizing data pipelines, whilst working with our teams to move these data pipelines (and additional models) effectively into production for key data and analytics consumers (for example business/data analysts, data scientists or any user that needs curated data for data and analytics use cases).
Our Head Office is based in Bristol; right now, we’re still all working from home however we are reviewing our location strategy and we envisage that the role will ultimately be a hybrid work from home/office position with 1-2 days per week in the office.
Joining a start-up that’s planning significant growth will provide an unparalleled growth opportunity for the right person.
- Experienced in ETL/ELT techniques integrating into Data Warehouse solutions.
- Solid understanding of Relational Databases & Data Warehouse methodology such as Azure Data Factory
- Knowledge of various architectures and methodologies like metadata management, performance management and handling data quality issues.
- Create and manage data environments in Snowflake
- Manage and monitor the data integration process
- Experience working in a cloud architecture with data lake
- Excellent SQL skills
- Develop and operate efficient data pipelines which are scalable and reliable
As a member of our team, you will be able to:
- Fully leverage Cloud technologies to shape the development of our platform
- Input into the technologies we adopt
- Be a team player, leading by example
- Advocate the use of DevOps principals
- Deliver solutions that provide measurable benefit.
- Have the opportunity to truly shape your career path as we grow.
We passionately believe in developing the careers of our team members and for the right person looking to build their career, this is fantastic opportunity. We also offer the following:
- Competitive Salary
- 26 days holiday per year
- Company pension scheme
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment and to avoiding unlawful discrimination in employment and against customers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. For more information on our Equal Opportunities policy please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your up-to-date CV, along with a covering letter on why you think you would be a good fit for the role to email@example.com or hit the Apply Now.