Clekt was established in April 2020 to help businesses harness the power of their data.
We believe passionately that data is one of a business’s biggest assets, but too often, it is difficult to surface for real commercial value and painful to connect different data sources across the business.
Our Founders, Andy Tudor (a former Retail CIO) and Ian Cray (a data expert with over 25 years’ experience) recognised the opportunity to solve these challenges, and the Clekt Enterprise Data Hub was born. Our platform provides a single unified solution that enables businesses to manage and leverage both operational and analytical data in one place.
Since founding the business last year we’ve experienced significant growth and have already signed up a number of household names. We’re tapping into a market with massive demand, as companies of various sizes recognise the opportunity data presents and are willing to invest in this area.
To support our growth, we’re looking for talented, energetic and ambitious members to join our growing engineering team – responsible for the development of the Clekt Enterprise Data Hub platform.
The .Net Developer, reporting into the Engineering Lead, will be primarily responsible for the end-to-end development of our platform across software engineering and infrastructure (Dev/Sys Ops).
You’ll be experienced in running and deploying cloud infrastructure (preferably Azure) using CI/CD technologies and have solid software engineering skills, gained in commercial/enterprise environments in back-end development and API technologies. Our cloud native approach to software development leans heavily on leveraging the most up-to date technologies as the base architecture on which we develop and deploy, allowing us to focus on engineering scalable, reliable software solutions that deliver maximum value to our clients.
You will also be expected to support the wider Engineering and Professional Services teams in technical engagements with Clients, providing technical input into solution proposals, and collaborating directly with Clients to remove blockers in the development process.
Our Head Office is based in Bristol; right now, we’re still all working from home however we are reviewing our location strategy and we envisage that the role will ultimately be a hybrid work from home/office position with 1-2 days per week in the office.
Joining a start-up that’s planning significant growth will provide an unparalleled opportunity for the right person.
- Knowledge of C# Object Orientated Programming skills.
- Developing and optimising complex SQL queries.
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code.
- Strong understanding of MVC and .Net Core.
- Microsoft Azure Cloud data warehousing technology and its relevant build, deployment, automation, networking and security technologies in cloud and hybrid environments, as well as in writing advanced database queries and Performance tuning.
- Microsoft SSIS, Datawarehouse Dimensional Model, Azure Data Factory (ADF), SQL/Synapse, Azure DevOps.
- Data Ingestion from Azure blobs, SFTP, REST API, data Templates using Function Apps and Logic Apps.
- Deployment orchestration and configuration management tools (Azure DevOps, GitHub).
- Experienced in the design and delivery of enterprise level Highly Available solutions.
- Designing and developing ETL data pipelines but not essential.
As a member of our fantastic team, you will be able to:
- Fully leverage Cloud technologies to shape the development of our platform
- Input into the technologies we adopt
- Be a team player, leading by example
- Advocate the use of DevOps principals
- Deliver solutions that provide measurable benefit.
- Have the opportunity to truly shape your career path as we grow.
We passionately believe in developing the careers of our team members and for the right person looking to build their career, this is fantastic opportunity. We also offer the following:
- Competitive Salary
- 26 days holiday per year
- Company pension scheme
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment and to avoiding unlawful discrimination in employment and against customers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. For more information on our Equal Opportunities policy please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send your up-to-date CV, along with a covering letter on why you think you would be a good fit for the role to email@example.com or hit the Apply Now.